Friday 14 October 2011

Shhhh... Poster #3 Sneak Peak...

S'up guys! Excuse my short absence on here due to setting up the second blog for my sketch-work... Been working like a mad man these past few weeks/ months on various projects; all very much worth the grind though, Hard work + Diligence + Patience = PROGRESS!!! Speaking of progression, I'm very nearly done with my next Vintage Movie-poster piece- WOOHOO! I'm now basically working on several posters at a go... So far it's working out pretty well but as always, I'll keep you updated with my progress in stages. In the meantime here's a little teaser section of my next piece... Hope you guys like it so far?

























-M-

2 comments:

Dougmian said...

Beautiful sketch! The light you use on your posters are so awesome!

-MaX- said...

Thanks Bruno. Great feedback man! Went for a more theatrical lighting setup in this piece, so hopefully should be even more dramatic than the others.