Wednesday 20 July 2011

'The Morlocks' teaser...

Afternoon y'allz! Hope everyone's good & having a great week thus far? Well as per usual for any working Londoner, the past few weeks have been pretty darn busy with work, family visits & other bits & pieces; once again, finding worthy time for my personal work just seems to be getting increasingly harder & harder...

That repetitive rant being said, I've decided it time to [so to speak] summon up my inner 'Balboa' & FIGHT BACK! As of this week I've made a bold but healthy decision to remove myself from commercial work [for a short while] & will be focusing on a few of my most prime projects. I won't go into them now but in procession of my current venture, below is a little teaser section of my next, very nearly complete painting now titled 'Chamber of The Morlocks'. Just a few hours off now... Hope you like?






































As always feel free to comment, 'like' if you like & 'share' if you care ; )
Happy Wednesday folks!

-M-

3 comments:

Anthony Gelatka said...

Amazing, really atmospheric

-MaX- said...

Great feedback bro, thanks! I've been battling with this one.

-M-

Anonymous said...

Very atmospheric indeed. I like the way the central focal point is broken up by the whisps. A successful bending of the rule of thirds. This would like great printed, large, like 6x4 (feet).